|Benefits of Hypoxic Training
- Streamline your cardi-pulmonary system and increase
your strength and endurance.
- Hypoxic training enhances strength and endurance
and significantly improves your cardiopulmonary system.
- Specific muscles exercised in the HRS gain improved
oxygen delivery for extra power and endurance.
- Hypoxic training improves pulmonary ventilation and
red blood cell count, adding to your overall health!
- Hypoxic workouts can decrease your valuable workout
time by up to 50%!
- The Hypoxic Room System (HRS) helps burn fat and
- Hypoxic (low-oxygen) workouts make your oxygen-delivery
system more efficient, increasing your strength and endurance by up
- HRS air rids the air of bacteria, ozone and other
oxidizing agents, providing a clean, fresh and healthy environment (especially
for urban dwellers).
- The HRS doesn't dehydrate you like mountain air does.
- Hypoxic training increases your lung volume and red
blood cell count, adding to your overall health.
|(In Europe, hypoxic training is used to boost the immune
system in the fight against cardio-vascular and -pulmonary disease and